- 1 & 1/2 cups pineapple juice (from about 2 cans of chopped pineapple, drain to get just the juice)
- 1 & 1/2 bottles of white wine, 750ml each, I used moscato
- 1 cup coconut rum, I used Malibu
- 1 & 1/2 cups chopped pineapple (I used canned)
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries with a little bit of juice
- In a large pitcher, combine the pineapple juice, white wine, coconut rum, chopped pineapple, and maraschino cherries. Stir to combine. If serving right away, add ice. Otherwise, refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
15.5 oz drinking glass